At the heart of this series is Ptroteron, a conglomerate where alien and human agents work side by side to keep power from falling into the wrong hands.
Someone has to watch over the worlds.
Not everyone is cut out to be an agent.
Ptroteron Agents must:
– Appear to be ordinary people
Doing what they believe in
– Possess integrity.
What’s the point in having a secret if you don’t intend to keep it?
– Have and/or Feel
- A responsibility to their fellow citizens
Regardless of what planet their from
- The strength to overcome adversity
- The courage to stay the course when the going gets tough
- The wisdom to accept help even when not asked for
Ability to swallow pride a must
- A moral compass that points in the right direction
Which, depending on the planet you’re from, might not be north.