The following is a list of places I’ve visited throughout the years where I’ve had a paranormal experience; specifically, ghosts. Some of these locations are purported to be haunted. Others were/are, as far as I’m aware, undocumented.
- Fort Mackinac, Mackinac Island, MI – Paymaster’s Office
- Gettysburg Battlefield, Gettysburg, PA – Theatre for reenactments
- Chalmette Battlefield, Chalmette, LA – Gravesites of solders from the North who were instrumental in the victory over British forces in the Battle of New Orleans
- Carnifex Ferry Battlefield, Summersville, WV – the woods near the campsites
- Stones River Battlefield, Murfreesboro, TN – near the river down from the cannons and on the field to the right of the trail toward the table with the map and letter
- Bingham Hill Cemetery, Fort Collins, CO – graves near the water
- Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, NV – area with rock memorabilia***
- Sutter Gold Mine, Sutter Creek, CA – in the mine
- Tombstone, AZ – various locations near the saloons and other historical buildings on the main drag
- Ulm Cathedral, Ulm, DEU – side chappel to the right when cathedral doors are behind you
** This hotel was purchased. How that affects things remains to be seen.